The best blog on the Earth! According to me of course... the ever handsome, Jack of Spades
How long will I have braces?
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Philadelphia Uuuuuuuuuuunion!
If you did not guess from the title, I went to the Union game this afternoon. You might be wondering what the Union is, but instead of telling you I am going to ramble on, and on, and on, and on... alright, that's boring, I guess I will tell you. The Union is the newly formed MLS team for Philly, and someone, yours truely, has front row, corner flag, season tickets to this team's games. And every once in a while, that someone has extra tick- oops, well see ya next time, ciao! Oh yeah, and the Union was playing the New England Revolution and they tied 1-1... grrrrrrrr!
Labels:
MLS,
Philadelphia,
soccer,
Union
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment