How long will I have braces?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Spacers, Braces, and Birthdays Oh My!

Ok, long story short, I have terrible teeth, so I am going to get braces, but first I am getting spacers on August 6th, then three days later I will get braces. I am also having four or so teeth pulled. I just hope the smile is worth the pain! I am also turning 13 in October, I am thinking I will go rifle shooting or see a movie... Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I am having the braces for 2 years, so I will have them out but a month before high school, phew! Sorry that wasn't really short, oh well, I am too lazy to go back and change it!

4 comments:

  1. thats what happened to me!! (the braces and spacers) and they reeeeeaally hurt so dont listen to what anybody sez about them not hurting that muchcuz they lie. my teeth were straighter in a few days thoughand at first they look really bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, u just really made my confidence plummet... oh well

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah spacers are nothing compared to the braces part. but yeah have fun with them :(

    ReplyDelete